CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0943875691

From: Dilys Rees <>
Subject: membership
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:41:31 -0200

Hello,
Has anyone paid for the membership via Genfair? How long does it take?
Is there an immediate e-mail or not? The only experience I have in paying
via the internet is Amazon. On ordering there you get an immediate e-mail
from them. From Genfair I received nothing, but perhaps that's normal.
Also, how long does it take to appear on the credit card notice?
I get nervous about the thought of my credit card number out there. I am
a worrywort and cross all sorts of bridges, not only before they come, but
maybe even before they exist. Still, if anyone could let me know how long
it takes, I would appreciate it.
By the way, when I paid for membership, I did it all correctly and there
appeared a screen saying I was successful but this was over 3 weeks ago.
Tchau,
Dilys Rees - Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil

This thread: