CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2001-11 > 1005565009

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Williams/Jenkins
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:36:49 -0000

Me again....did you check for earlier siblings for this David Williams with
the registry office - ....remember there are so many Williams in this
area.....if you gave the surname Elizabeth nee Jenkins, I'm sure they could
find you one that matched a John Williams. This David could have been the
first son to these people - thus these would have married after 1837.

I think that you have to eliminate one or the other......it is my feeling
that the Laugharne marriage is not the one you require .......If you think
the Llanelli ones are yours, get the certificate for child who is 5months
old in 1851.....as long as you know that the family you require are
definately from Llanelli of course......

speak soon Pauline