CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2002-11 > 1036959200

From: "Suzanne Scrivens" <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Despiratly seeking Grandma
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:13:23 +0000

Hi, Pauline

I'm beginning to think I might forget about George, the thought occurred to
me that my Gran might have been illegitimate. How easy would it be to locate
someone at the records office born on 23/24th of November between 1900-1907?
(I'm working on the principle that if she got married in 1919. I know at
some point people could get married as young as 12. 1900 because that's when
she thought she was born, maybe 1902 as per medical card).