CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2002-11 > 1037038562

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Despiratly seeking Grandma
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:16:35 -0000

Hi Su

It even harder if we do not know a name.....I know that I went personally to
see Elaine the Supt. Registrar in Llanelli, but she tried all different ways
to locate what we wanted......

I think you have looked in St Catherine's haven't you....there has to be a
clue somewhere for you to get backwards.....how about the 1901 census??
Give me her full details again, if she was born in Carms I may be able to
find her......

hopefully - Pauline