CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2003-01 > 1043423700

From: Pat Powell <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Llanelly
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:55:00 +0000

Hi Marilyn - and all

Here's another tidbit for you.

January 23rd is the feast day of Saint Elli.

You've just missed that -, but you are just in time for January 25th
which is St Dwynwen's Day - She is the patron saint of lovers and love
tokens were traditionally exchanged on this day.

Cheers

Pat

In message <003701c2c2f6$78f10540$>, Marilyn
<> writes

--
Pat Powell

This thread: