CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2003-02 > 1044532315

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Pauline - non-gen question
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:55:08 -0000

Darla

I have never been to the antiques fair myself, but I did see the same show
as you watched...Bargain Hunt....I enjoy watching this, but very rarely they
make any profit!!

Yes, they are every Month normally when the weather changes......I'll let
you know next time I see the sign on the roadside in Llanelli....

Pauline