CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2003-02 > 1044570569

From: "Janie Watkins" <>
Subject: RE: [Cmn-L] Llanelli Star - Old Photos
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:31:36 -0000

Well it's slightly ironic that all these old schools are featured as the
front page splash claims that heorin is now being circulated in the
school playgrounds.

I splashed out today and bought the new cd - Llanelli - Birth of a Town
It looks like it's going to be the most fantastic value - it's an
Acrobat pdf file - some 2000+ pages long! I'm still on the introduction
which includes a long list of bibliography for reference and a vast list
of web links - could make the winter evenings pass by quickly! It's
absolutely crammed full of facts and references which I'm sure any
researchers are going to find very useful.

I bought mine at Computer Xchange in Stepney Street but I think it's
available in several outlets around town and also via the web.

Janie Watkins

www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk
www.janiewatkins.co.uk