CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2003-06 > 1056702591

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Phillips
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:29:55 +0100

Hi Gwyn

i checked Llandeilo fawr parish burials between 1851-1859 for a David
Phillips, and could only find the one......this does not correspond with the
1851 information I gave to you either....

1853 29th June - David Phillips, Union Workhouse, aged 77

could not find another one in that time span......

Do you have anyone from the 1841 census?

Pauline