CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2004-01 > 1073601393

From: Pat Powell <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] 1901 census
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:36:33 +0000

Hello Dilys

If you go back to enum dist 23 and find folio 149 then No19 Wern road is
at schedule 206.

If you are ever wondering about another address in the 1901 census then
you can check if it is there by doing what I did for this address.
It won't cost any money.

If you select address search and then in this case of 19 Wern Road I put
in Wern* and Llanelly.

That gave me all the addresses present in Llanelly that contained the
word Wern - and 19 was included - so then I went and had a look on the
CD.

Cheers

Pat

In message <000001c3d611$5c6f6c20$>, dilys karen
rees <> writes