CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2004-02 > 1076367055

From: "Amywilliams" <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] quiet list
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:50:59 -0000

Hi Pauline
With regards to Llangendierne I haven`t managed to get back that far yet, I
am truly stuck with William and his birth, 1826 (maybe because of the
non-conformist element)?
By the extra info on-line with regards to William do you mean ref. no
etc. as all of the general info
I have is listed below? Amy