CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2004-06 > 1087245079

From: "Anne Powell" <>
Subject: birth/baptism look ups
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:31:19 +0100

Hi Pauline,
Hope you are well. After a long lay off I'm back on the trail.

Thank you so much for the members CD; I've had a lot of fun with the "Antiquities of Laugharne" in particular. I seem to have uncovered a lot of connections with that area.

Currently I have 2 queries I'm seeking advice with:

1. First name: David
Surname: VAUGHAN
Born: Llanon circa 1813 (according to 1851 census).
I'm wondering if there could be a connection with the Daniel Vaughan mentioned in recent messages, as some of the family's Christian names are the same.

2.First name: Maurice
Surname: BROWN(E)
Born: possibly in Laugharne circa 1750.

Any help as usual will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishe,
Anne Powell (2015).

This thread: