CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2004-07 > 1089448827

From: "Catrin Gillespie" <>
Subject: Interests
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:40:27 +0100

Good Morning all,
Thought it was about time I re-posted my interests. Pauline has helped me
tremendously in my research over the years has found many a missing jigsaw
piece in researching my family tree.
My main interests are as follows:
Davies - Cilrhedyn parish
Marks - Cilrhedyn parish
Rees - Cilrhedyn parish
Jones - Penboyr and Cilrhedyn
Morgans - Llanegwad and Llanarthney
Thomas - Cilrhedyn and Clydey

Pauline recently found me my great great grandfather Theophilus Thomas,
born in Clydey, residing in the parish of Conwil Elfed in the 1851 census.
He later married Sarah, the daughter of Nantyrhyddod in the parish of Conwil
Elfed. They farmed Dolwen in the parish of Cilrhedyn until around 1881 and
then no trace. I have not been able to trace their whereabouts or
date/place of death. Theophilus was a member of the local baptist church at
Rehoboth, but my research has not found him buried there.

Best wishes,
Siân

---