CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2005-01 > 1105284296

Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] New list member
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:24:56 EST

Hello Pauline
many thanks for the e-mail and also for taking a look at
your cd for the baptism of my Clement family. They are proving to be quite
tricky to trace but I suppose that all adds to the challenge!
With regard to Greenfield Church - I wrote to the minister and had a lovely
reply from him a couple of days ago. he is going to have a look at his church
records for me and let me know if he finds anything of interest. Apparently
there is a plaque dedicated to the memory of John Clement in the Church.
I shall try and see if I have any success with the Llanelli registry office
regarding the marriage of John Clement and Mary Ann Williams - thankyou for
that suggestion.

thanks for taking the time to write
kind regards
Jayne