CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2005-01 > 1106136872

From: "judith.george" <>
Subject: Querie!
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:14:32 -0000

Hi List
I wonder if somebody can help me with the following I know it is a Glamorgan Querie.
I recieved a birth cert today for an Edith George born 14th April 1883 Parents James and Elizabeth George nee Peek
address "Caebanol" Swansea Lower Glam. in the 1881 census she was born in Pyle Glam and in 1891 census in Neath, I have been through the 1841/51/61 census for Glamorgan under every spelling I can think of and cannot find her anywhere, I dont have the 1871 which by then she would have been married to James, I hope someone has a brainier thinking cap than me and can come up with an answer, Thankyou!!!!
Cheers
Judith George
Barry Glamorgan

This thread: