CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2006-01 > 1137440165

From: Alayne and Glen Jenkins <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Help finding ...
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:36:05 +0000 (GMT)

HI Ron

On the FreeBMD site press search and on the search
page select marriage enter name of father then enter
name of mother. Choose the date range you think they
were married eg 1864 -1870. If you have some idea of
the county they were married in select that county.

This will produce the marriages for people who married
with those names. One should be yours. However,
remember that it is not complete. Details of what is
completed are on the information page.

Ancestry does not have the spouse facility but is good
for births and deaths.

Hope this helps

Glen