CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2006-01 > 1137678820

From: "Thomas Morris" <>
Subject: HOWELL - MORRIS connection
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:53:40 -0500

Greetings,

While there is information being passed around on the HOWELL family, I was
hoping that someone might know something about another HOWELL - MORRIS
connection. My gggGrandfather: George Morris married an Elizabeth Howell
sometime in the early 1800s in Carmarthenshire. Unfortunately, at present I
don't have any additional information here at work with me concerning this
union or either individual to add to this post. If anyone knows anything
about an Elizabeth Howell marrying a George Morris I would be truly indebted
if you would share that knowledge.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thomas
(Thomas Stanford Morris)