CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2006-01 > 1138283763

From: "Thomas Morris" <>
Subject: Elizabeth HOWELL from Llanelly
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:56:03 -0500

I am in search of any information that anyone might provide on Elizabeth
HOWELL - my gggGrandmother.

She was born about 1825 in Llanelly, Carmarthenshire, and died about May 26,
1861.

She married Geroge MORRIS (the son of Geroge MORRIS and Rachel GWYNN) who
was born about 1827 in Laugharne, Carmarthenshire, and died about January
12, 1875.

Elizabeth Howell was buried on May 27, 1861 at St. Michaels in Cwmavon,
Glamorganshire.

They had only one child that I know about - John Howell MORRIS - who was
born on August 2, 1841 in Llanelly and died May 13, 1914 in Cwmavon,
Glamorganshire.

ANY additional information about Elizabeth HOWELL or George MORRIS would be
GREATFULLY appreciated!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I sincerely thank anyone
who might respond.
I hope all y'all have yourselves a wonderful day!

Thomas
(Thomas Stanford MORRIS)