CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2006-05 > 1146909919

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [Cmn-L] Rees, Llandeilo Fawr parrish
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:05:19 +0200

HI Ron

Glad to be able to help with your family tree...yes, of course you can put
my name onto your family tree as your source of information.....

I cannot find the earlier Margaret.....but Morgan and John are there

1837 6th April - John Rees son John and Jane, lab
1840 18th Oct - Morgan Rees son John and Jane, lab
1846 22 Jan - Anne Rees dau John and Jane, Llysendy lab
1850 21 April - Jane Rees dau John and Jane, Llysendy, farmer

unsure if you had the last 2 so just in case.....

hope these help too

Pauline