CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2006-09 > 1158218566

Subject: Re: [CMN-L] Quiet list
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 03:22:46 EDT

Hi again Pauline - Definitely something wrong. I am in Lancsgen list and
they have started two new lists (5 days ago) and the new lists are still not
available. I also joined a new list started by the London list and that
hasn't appeared either. It has taken me half an hour to get an update e-mail from
roots (usually takes about a second), and now I have updated the new lists
aren't there - neither is the original London one!

Don't know what Roots are doing, but they are def doing something!

I still have had no mail this morning except yours - this never ever happens
- jackie

This thread: