CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2007-03 > 1174380174

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [CMN-L] Theophilus Harris
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:42:54 +0100

Hi Gwyn

I looked at Llandeilo fawr baptisms which I have, and can see the baptism
you mention.....

17 October 1802 Llandeilo fawr,
Manordeilo hamlet,
Theophilus son of Harry David and Mary

You will not find a marriage in Llanddeusant in 1801 as these were either
lost or there are not any. CRO only has the parish registers from 1813
onwards, prior to this only Bishops transcripts are available and 1801 is
not listed.

Why do you think they married in Llanddeusant in 1801.

I cannot find a relevant marriage between a Harry David and Mary......there
are only 3 Harry David's to a Mary but not one in Llandeilo fawr or
Llanddeusant....

maybe the reason you cannot find the marriage is because it is lost......

do you know of any other children to these two?

Pauline