CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2007-04 > 1175705541

From: EMG Seddon <>
Subject: Re: [CMN-L] Ada Gravell - Llangendierne
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:52:21 +0100

Hi Kerry

My computer is having a rational day today, and I seem to be getting
emails OK, after the difficulties of the past weeks.

Hoarding details must be a family trait - I do it too, though I am at
last trying to get things sorted out. I have Gravells on both sides of
my maternal grandfather's tree, and differentiating between them is
quite tricky, as a lot of the names and dates are similar on both sides.

You mention Thomas Gravell's son's marriage certificate Is this Thomas
1776? - which son? John or William - or is there another I don't know
about? Can you send me details please, offline will be fine.

Yes, all the Gravells in the area were Welsh speaking, and all the ones
i know still are - including me, though as i live in England, I don't
get much chance to use it.

If you like, I can let you have my very sketchy tree for the Parcmatho
lot though there is still a lot of work to be done on it.

Elizabeth

This thread: