CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2008-03 > 1204971760

From: "Roy Davies" <>
Subject: Re: [CMN-L] Baptism lookups
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:22:40 -0000

Hi Diana

Thanks very much for the information, thats great, some of which I already
have going as far back as Isaac Stone, but a lot of which I didn't. I had
Hannah Winscombe down as an Hannah Unknown. I would be very interested in
the lineage of Issac and Hannah if you have this. It looks like our trees
diverged from the children of Charles Stone and Jane Thomas. Hannah Stone
was my gt-gt-grandmother, she first married a Jenkins and then married my
gt-gt-grandfather John Rees (John in the end married 3 times in total!). If
you are interested I can E-Mail you directly a gedcom file of this part of
the tree.

Roy