CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 2009-05 > 1242897441

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [CMN-L] Bowen ancestors
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:17:21 +0200

Hi Susan

I cannot see John baptising his children in Llandeilo fawr parish church,
could he have been in another parish? Was the information from Edward's
birth from the GRO if so Llandeilo fawr was probably the registration
district instead of the parish.....

You could enquire with Carmarthen registry office if they have a marriage
for John Bowen and Mary Ann.......do you have her maiden name?

let me know and I will see what I can find this end for you

regards Pauline