CARPENTER-L Archives

Archiver > CARPENTER > 2006-11 > 1163470796

From: "Bette Butcher Topp" <>
Subject: Re: [CARPENTER] Veterans day
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:19:56 -0800

May we all please stop this NOW and let it be over. We have better things to
do, I believe.
For instance - can anyone prove to me that Nathaniel Carpenter b.ca 1668, d.
25 Feb 1730 North Castle, of Westchester Co., NY was definitely the s/o
Joseph Carpenter? Nathaniel was married to Tamar Wright Coles, d/o Robert
Coles and Mercy Wright. This Joseph b. ca 1635 and his wife/cousin? Hannah
Carpenter b. 3 Apr 1640 both died in Oyster Bay, L.I., NY.

There have been all kinds of traditions, resources and I would really like
the proof on it. Can anyone help me?

Bette

This thread: