CARRICO-L Archives

Archiver > CARRICO > 2011-08 > 1312329468

From: "" <>
Subject: [CARRICO] Carrico geneology
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 23:57:48 -0000

Author: tbdamp1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.carrico/402/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My Great Grandmother was Anna Olga Carrico. She married a man with the last name of Cash.(not sure of his first name). They had 7 children, one of which was my grandmother (Zelma Mary. She married Lawrence Hamilton and moved to Akron Ohio to work in the rubber factories. My Great Uncle(Clifton Cash)married Mary Spaulding and also lived in Akron.I have visited Mayfield Ky. and Fancy Farm Ky. and have many fine memories of both.

Important Note: