CARTER-L Archives

Archiver > CARTER > 2004-06 > 1087764143

From: "David & Kathy Wells" <>
Subject: Re: [CARTER-L] Re: CARTER-D Digest V04 #70
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:42:23 -0500

DOROTHY,
I had not seen John Bristows Will. I wonder why he didn't mention
the 2 children he had by Mary? Maybe he wanted to be sure his chidren by
previous marriage were not forgotten in the distribution of estate???
Also, I did find in the Christ church Parish records shows daughter
Mary Bristow b.Aug 15, 1715, and her marriage banns date to Christopher
Ammon was Jan 29, 1735. Does he mention in his book how he knows that
Christopher Ammon and Catherine Ammon are siblings? I felt sure they
were, but have not seen proof.
thanks a bunch, Kathy.