CARVER-L Archives

Archiver > CARVER > 2001-01 > 0979341607

From: Frances Black <>
Subject: Thomas Jefferson Carver
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:20:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,

It has been a while since I have posted my original, so will try again.

Searching for parents and siblings of Thomas Jefferson CARVER. According to his obit in Cedar Co. MO Republican, he was born 04 Aug 1811 in Burke Co. NC. He emigrated to middle TN at age 14, then on to Cedar Co. MO in 1837 with the Powell's. He married 1) Lillie Rankin 2) Mahala Johnson 3)Martha Horn Keller. He had 7 children with Mahala:

Emily M.

Edward J.

Squire Aden

Alfred Calvin "Kern"

William Thomas

John

William P.

He had one child with Martha:

Martin V.

He owned property in Cedar Co. He died 30 Oct 1901.

Thanks, Fran

This thread: