CASANFRA-L Archives

Archiver > CASANFRA > 1999-08 > 0935983949

From: <>
Subject: [CASANFRA] Re: CASANFRA-D Digest V99 #196
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:32:29 EDT

Delbert,
In 1985 I wrote to the San Francisco Police Department, Historical Archives
Information, 850 Bryant St., San Francisco, CA 94103 in regards to an early
Department member. My letter was answered by Officer Robert Fitzer,
Historian, San Francisco PD. I'm sure he probably still isn't the Historian,
but a letter to the above address would probably get you a reply.
Marj Meagher

In a message dated 08/29/1999 2:20:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Subject: [CASANFRA] S.F.Police Dept.
>
> Can anyone please tell me if the S.F.Police Dept. has a Historian, and how
> can get in touch with him/her? Thank you very much. Delbert T Greer at the
> cross roads, they call it Dublin Ca.

This thread: