CASANFRA-L Archives

Archiver > CASANFRA > 2001-05 > 0990494850

From: Michelle McGoff <>
Subject: [CASANFRA] MCGOUGH-DUGAN-REILLY
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 02:27:30 +0100

I am searching for any MCGOUGH ancestors in San Francisco. Those that I
am trying to track include:

John "Jack" McGough (b.1871 - d.1941) born in Troy, New York to Owen
McGough and Catherine Dugan. He had 2 brothers: Patrick McGough and Owen
McGough, Jr.

Jack married Mary E (Maggie) Riley (or Reilly) abt. 1908 in Troy, New
York. They relocated to San Francisco in 1914.

I have no other information. Hoping to find a City Directory for anytime
between 1914-1940 to uncover where in the city they were living. If
anyone could be kind enough to do a lookup, I would greatly appreciate
it.

My website researching McGough's is located at:
http:/www.irishmcgoff.com

Anyone searching for McGOUGH's in California or the San Francisco area -
please contact me at

Thank you,
Michelle McGoff

This thread: