CASANFRA-L Archives

Archiver > CASANFRA > 2004-12 > 1102021404

From: Jim Smith <>
Subject: Re: [CASANFRA] Ship "SEAMAN"S BRIDE" 1862
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:03:28 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Erick,

There's a miss Artie Hall listed--could have well been Lottie; a transcription error. The official list of "Who Perished" is here. http://www.sfmuseum.net/perished/index.html

However, many more died than were accounted for. I have one family member I'm sure died then and another who may have. Neither are listed. You can find more info at the virtual Museum of San Francisco, located here. http://www.sfmuseum.net/1906/06.html Be sure to fill in the Great Register for Lottie Hall. http://www.sfmuseum.net/1906_eq_quests/eq.htm

We're still trying to account for all who died then. Please add your story to Gladys Hansen's site.

Thanks!
Jim