CASANFRA-L Archives

Archiver > CASANFRA > 2006-12 > 1164998449

From: "Jocelynn Knight" <>
Subject: Re: [CASANFRA] Cause of Death
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:40:49 -0600

"_____ newspaper(s) please copy" usually means there is family in those
other cities who should get this news. I think the news items were
somehow transmitted via wire, and other papers could spot items that
would be of interest to their readers. Apparently whoever gave the
death and funeral information to the SF paper indicated that this would
be news in Los Angeles and Alameda as well.

Other listers, please correct me if this is not an accurate
interpretation. Thanks