CASANFRA-L Archives

Archiver > CASANFRA > 2007-10 > 1193338909

From: Mary Thiele Fobian <>
Subject: Re: [CASANFRA] Guido Simi
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:01:49 -0700 (PDT)

Searching on Guido with surname SIMI, no matches come up in the 1930 census anywhere in the US.

Found this border crossing from 1920:

Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1956 > Unknown > Manifest > 1920 > September
Eletto, Guido & Gino SIMI

"A.F. B." <> wrote:
Hi
Does anyone have access to the 1930's Census?
I need help to locate the last residence for
GUIDO SIMI
Died: Feb. 22, 1936
Age: 26
His last address could be in San Francisco, Oakland, Contra Costa County or maybe Madera, CA.

Any other info would be appreciated, such as his obituary or newspaper article concerning his death. I believe he passed away in an auto accident, but some say it was a fire.

Thank you!
Adrienne