CASSITY-L Archives

Archiver > CASSITY > 2006-06 > 1150641727

From: "Linda" <>
Subject: RE: [CASSITY-L] Peter Cassity of August co Virginia & Bath Co Kentucky
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 7:41:57 -0800

Rolla,

I'm on vacation so I don't have access to my stored emails, but when I get
home I will post Brent's actual comment. He told me that someone had
submitted to the Official Cassidy Clan their Cassity line which included
our Old Peter and showed him linked to the Andrew>Patrick>etc. lineage that
is shown in the Clogher register. So he asked me what proof of this we had
and I told him none that anyone has ever shared with me. He then made a
statement in essence that he seriously doubted that our Old Peter was of
that particular line, but I certainly don't think he meant that we are not
originally from the Fermanagh area. Much as you could be a Cassity from the
Bath County, KY area, but not be directly descended from David Cassity and
Elizabeth Blair.

Linda