CENSUS-ANNOUNCE-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-ANNOUNCE > 2015-04 > 1430436930

From: Maggie Stewart <>
Subject: [CENSUS] USGenWeb Free Census Project 30 April, 2015,Census Additions/Updates, Week Ending April 30, 2015
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:35:30 -0400

USGenWeb Free Census Project
30 April, 2015, Census Additions/Updates,
Week Ending April 30, 2015
http://www.usgwcensus.org/cenfiles/nu/index.htm
Please visit the USGenWeb Free Census Project at
http://www.usgwcensus.org/ if you are
interested in transcribing any county of any federal
census records. A copy of all transcriptions done
for this project are submitted to the appropriate
state File Manager for inclusion in the USGenWeb
Archives.
Please visit our Facebook Page at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-USGenWeb-Free-Census-Project/219277834767498
Mozilla Firefox are now applying word wrap to plain text documents by
default.
Our Text Files are best read without the word wrap in place. To set this:
(1) Go to the View Menu
(2) Go to Page Style >> Then choose No Style
Search The USGenWeb Free Census Project
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=003941341478341113731:_-q2fgkjevy
NOTE ABOUT TRANSCRIPTION PROCESSING:
------------------------------------
Please feel free to contact Janyce King
at to find out the
status of your submission. Thanks to
everyone involved for your time and dedication.
To submit a transcription Please visit
http://www.usgwcensus.org/info/comp.htm
for complete instructions.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For any questions regarding your submission progress
please contact Janyce King at

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For corrections to census records please contact
Janyce King at
EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGES:
-------------------------------------
If you need an email address change please
send your old and new eamil addresses to me
at - If you are a
transcriber please include the year/state/county
you are transcribing so I get the information to
the proper State Census Coordinator. Thanks!

VIRGINIA
[Visit the VAGenWeb archives at
http://www.usgwarchives.net/va/]

1940 Appomattox County, Virginia (ED 6-1: Pamplin Town)
http://usgwcensus.org/cenfiles/va/appomattox/1940/ed6-01/
Abstracted by John I. Holland from public records.
Proofread by (Needed).
[For more information on Appomattox County County, Virginia,
Please visit the VAGenWeb page at
http://www.usgenweb.org/va]

Regards,
Maggie Stewart for the USGenWeb Free Census Project
File Managers and Transcribers
Coordinator, USGenWeb Free Census Project
http://www.usgwcensus.org/

This thread: