CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0930956188

From: "Jo Hartman" <>
Subject: Re: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] Mayflower ancestors
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:56:28 -0700

Michele,

I will certainly do that. I was so excited to get the relatives info, that I
spent a few sleepless nights searching the net. From what I've seen of
other's posted lineage's, the proof seems to stop at those 5 generations
books and some assumptions are made from there, so everyone is trying to
prove the 3 or so generations in the middle, like we are.

I hadn't contacted the one person that had the line up to David Godfrey like
ours. I don't want to sound like a dingbat. Well, I practice dingbatty on
the lists first, so I can partially know what I'm talking about when I email
a person privately. I do have a few pretty good website reference for
Mayflower info if you want those, some historical info, some with lineage's,
I'll give to you privately, (unless its okay to post here and others want
the info also).

Jo