CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0931183722

From: <>
Subject: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] Re: CENSUS-CHAT-D Digest V99 #198
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 10:08:42 EDT

Hi Jo,
Would you please post to the list. I'd like the info also.
Linda B

In a message dated 7/3/99 12:19:03 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

<<
I hadn't contacted the one person that had the line up to David Godfrey like
ours. I don't want to sound like a dingbat. Well, I practice dingbatty on
the lists first, so I can partially know what I'm talking about when I email
a person privately. I do have a few pretty good website reference for
Mayflower info if you want those, some historical info, some with lineage's,
I'll give to you privately, (unless its okay to post here and others want
the info also).

Jo

This thread: