CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0931356598

From: <>
Subject: Re: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] {what is}Revolutionary War Bounty Land
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:09:58 EDT

Heritage Quest has many thousands of available census, revolutionary war,
etc. records available on microfilm. To the general public, it's about
$24.95/reel. To members, $17.95, but when you sign up (about $49.95/year)
you get a booklet for several hundred dollars worth of stuff, including 10
microfilms of your choice for $10, microfiche for about $2.00 per card, book
discounts, etc. You also get a bi-monthly genealogy magazine, so you will
get your moneys worth, and you can rent things (with an option to purchase if
you want to).

Their web site is www.HeritageQuest.com
If you decide to sign up, please give them my name as the one who referred
you. We're trying to put all of the census microfilm into the public
library, and they do give some sort of a referral bonus.

Karen Tippets

This thread: