CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0931620580

From: <>
Subject: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] Early Pioneers-Women of the West Museum
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:29:40 EDT

Hi Joan,
This is a pretty interesting site. Hope it helps.
Linda House Brousseau

Women of the West
Traditional images of America's push westward inevitably include the
rugged cowpoke or soldier. Now, it's the women's turn online at
The Women of the West museum documenting "the continuing role
of women in the development of the American West."
<A
HREF="http://www.thirdage.com/news/archive/ALT01990708-03.html?std">http://www
.thirdage.com/news/archive/ALT01990708-03.html?std
</A>

In a message dated 7/9/99 6:00:41 PM US Eastern Standard Time,