CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0932050743

From: <>
Subject: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] Lee Co Va Reunion....
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:59:03 EDT

This isn't Census related ,but I thought it was worthwhile to post. I hope I
don't upset anyone. If I do I'm sorry in advance..;-)

I don't know if anyone would be intrested ,or has ties to Lee Co VA, but
there is an annual Lee Co VA Reunion held every year at Gilson Park in
Willoughby Ohio on Erie Rd .If anyone wishes to come contact Doris Cody at
440-942-2014..People come from all over .Last year was my first and hope to
go to many more .

Let me know if you are thinking about coming..If you do bring your Genealogy
info with you .Who knows maybe you'll find someone that's related.

Milly;-)

This thread: