CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0932872090

From: <>
Subject: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] July 23 Updated AL-MO Census Lookup Volunteer List
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:08:10 EDT

Did anybody notice that I'm really late sending the list out this week? I'm
sure all of you were "biting at the bullet" to get it! LOL!! Thanks to all
who sent comments concerning my lucky week last week and those who took the
time to say thanks for coordinating the list.

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcomed. I don't own the list,
I just coordinate it and want to make it as strong as it can possibly be!

Wayne Duncan
Updated July 23,1999 Please do NOT forward this list.

If you would like to be added to this list of volunteers, please let me
know. I will not include you until you tell me to include you. New or
corrected listings have a * next to them.

SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS OR REQUESTS BY THE INDIVIDUAL
VOLUNTEERS ARE LISTED IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THEIR NAME
AND EMAIL ADDRESS

Censuses owned by list members. Please email them PRIVATELY and include the
state, county, and year as well as the names you would like looked up.
Remember, email these kind folks PRIVATELY for your lookup requests. (Please
do not reply to this message, click on their email address, or copy it to an
email message).

Please be as specific as possible. IF they have instructions listed below
thier name, please FOLLOW them.

ALABAMA
1. Myra
Jackson Co., AL 1850

2. T. Cheatham
1840 & 1850 Randolph Co AL;
1850 Dale Co., AL

3. Mary Solomon
1850 Jackson County, AL
Request must include an approximate year of birth, and
only full name requests, no surname searches

4. Candace
Jackson Co., AL 1870

5. Judy Jones Arnold
1850 Baldwin Co., AL
1850 Lowndes Co., AL

6. Deb
1850 Tuscaloosa Co., AL census
Pioneers of Tuscaloosa Co., AL prior to 1830
Randolph Co., AL 1920 census
Tuscaloosa Co., AL 1920 census
Pike Co., AL 1920 census
1920 Censuses, please indicate town as census is NOT indexed.

7. Brenda Nichols
1850 & 1860 Clarke Co., AL census
1860 Coffee Co., AL census
1860 Conecuh Co., AL census
1870 Clarke, Clay Cos., AL census
CD#248 Marriage Index: Alabama, 1800-1900
CD#3 Marriage Index: AL, GA, SC 1641-1944
I will do look ups in the following census, but because I do not have
indexes for these, a page # will have to be included with requests. I will
have to ignore requests without page numbers.

1830 Baldwin, Monroe, Dallas, Pickens, Bibb, Montgomery, Clarke, Shelby,
Butler, Henry, Marengo, Greene, Mobile (except the city of Mobile) Cos.,
AL
1840 Clarke, Chambers, Conecuh, Coosa, Covington Cos., AL
1850 Coosa, Covington, Dale, Dallas, Barbour, Autauga, Benton Cos., AL
1880 Clarke, Washington, Walker Cos., AL
1900 Clarke Co., AL
1910 Clarke, Chilton, Choctaw Cos., AL

In any request to me, please address me by name, otherwise I may think it
is
a request to one of the many lists that I am on, and may wait for someone
else to answer it :). Thank you.

8. Barbara Slizewski
Baker/Chilton, Cty AL 1870

ARIZONA
1. Jeannie Dalrymple
1900 Soundex of ALL of AZ

ARKANSAS
1. Kathleen Grone
1860 AR

2. Karen
1850 Independence Co., AR census

CALIFORNIA
1. Candace
Shasta Co., CA 1910

CONNECTICUT
1. Laura Meeks
Census INDEX for Pre 1790, 1790, 1799-1807, 1810, 1820,
1822, 1830, 1840, 1850

DC
1. Laura Meeks
Census INDEX for Pre 1790 & 1790

DELAWARE

GEORGIA
1. Karen Kueteman
Elbert Co GA 1850

2. T. Cheatham
1840 Heard Co., GA

3. Cindy Gallagher
1850 Fayette County Census

4. Julie Huggins
All Georgia counties.. access is through local library.

5. Megan
1850 Fayette County, GA census

6. Brenda Nichols
CD#3 Marriage Index: AL, GA, SC 1641-1944
In any request to me, please address me by name, otherwise I may think it
is
a request to one of the many lists that I am on, and may wait for someone
else to answer it :). Thank you.

ILLINOIS

1. Karima PLEASE PUT "KARIMA-LOOKUP PLEASE" IN THE
SUBJECT LINE
OF YOUR REQUEST AND GIVE ME AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU CAN TO
HELP WITH YOUR LOOKUP
Jackson County, IL: 1810, 1818, 1820, 1830, 1840, 1865
INDEXES for: 1850, 1860, 1870 & 1880.

PLEASE PUT "KARIMA-LOOKUP PLEASE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE
OF YOUR REQUEST AND I WILL NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THE SURNAMES
TO INCLUDE BOTH FIRST AND LAST NAMES.
Union County, Illinois Marriage Records 1818-1868

2. Suzanne L Newell
1850 Chicago Census

3. Stella Runyon
Perry Co. IL. 1830,1840,1850,1860, 1870, and 1880

4. Sue Williams
1840, 1850, 1860 Sangamon Co., IL Census.

5. Mary Saggio
1850 Grundy Co. IL census

6. Betty Emery
1820 through 1880 Hardin County, Illinois Federal Census
Cemeteries of Posey County Indiana, have 3 volumes recently published.

7. Amy and Co.
1820 Federal Census
Revolutionary Soldiers buried in IL
1830 Vermillion County

8. Wayne Duncan
Family Tree Maker Marriage Index CD #2 (1720-1926)

INDIANA

1. Brenda Hay
1830 Crawford Co., IN

2. Mary Saggio
1850 Howard Co., IN

3. Lorraine Panozzo
Jay Co., IN 1870

4. Pat White
1860 IN (state of IN)

5. Rebecca Shulmire
1860 Census for IN

6. Sherry Neff
1870 Tippecanoe Co., IN Census

7. Wayne Duncan
Family Tree Maker Marriage Index CD #2 (1720-1926)

8. Joan
Marriages for Ripley Co. 1818-1850
Two persons per lookup request . Please put Ripley Co.
Lookup in subject line.

IOWA
1. Gloria Lund
1850 Van Buren Co., IA

2. Lawrence C Kinyon
Adair & Adams Co., IA 1860, 1870,1880, 1900, 1910, 1920

3. Peg Powell
1880 Woodbury Co., IA

4. Donetha Groover
1850 Black Hawk Co., IA

5. Nancy Wood
SEE REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH TYPE OF REQUEST
All Black Hawk County, Iowa census records (must have full name and date)
Waterloo and Cedar Falls, Iowa City Directories from 1873 forward
Several Waterloo Cemetery Indexes and Record books
Obits from Waterloo Courier (must have full name and date)
Birth, Marriage and Death records (NOT COPIES-must have full name and
date)
(Will do as time allows)

KANSAS
1. Judy
1860 Chase Co., KS
85% of all cemetery listings for Chase County, KS. (Elmdale & Cedar
Point Cemeteries NOT included)

KENTUCKY

1. Mary Solomon
REQUEST MUST INCLUDE AN APPROXIMATE YEAR OF BIRTH, AND
ONLY FULL NAME REQUESTS, NO SURNAME SEARCHES.
1850 Adair, Allen, Ballard, Barren, Caldwell, Calloway, Christian,
Clinton, Cumberland, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston,
Logan, Marshall, McCracken, Monroe, Simpson, Todd, Trigg and Warren
Counties, KY

2. Polly
Estill Co. KY, 1850.

3. Sandi
1880 Floyd Co., KY census

4. Glenn Belcher
Clay Co., KY 1890

5. Teddy
1850 Nelson Co., Ky Census
1870 Grayson Co., KY Census

6. Jeannie Dalrymple
1850 Fleming Co., KY Census
1810-1840 Nicholas Co., KY
1850 INDEX Nicholas Co., KY

7. Joan Achille
ONE FAMILY AT A TIME, FULL NAME PLEASE.
1850 Anderson Co., KY Census

8. Donetha Grooer
1850 Whitley Co., KY Census

9. Jackie
PLEASE STATE THE COUNTY, YEAR, STATE, AND FIRST AND LAST NAME
1850 Taylor Co, KY Census
1850 Casey Co., KY Census
1860 Hardin Co. KY Census
1797-1876 Bullitt Co., KY Marriages
1830-1850 Hardin Co., KY Marriages
Early KY Settlers - Records of Jefferson Co.
Early Marriages 1842-1849 Jefferson Co., VA-KY (Filson Club)
1837-1842 Jefferson Co., KY Early Marriages (Filson Club)
1843-1876 Larue Co., KY Marriage Records
1850 Larue Co., KY Census (by Edward Benningfield)
Larue Co., KY Cemeteries (by Edward Benningfield)
1880 Larue Co., KY Census (by Edward Benningfield)

10. Coral Babb
1900 Estill Co., KY Marriages
Estill Co., KY Census (all)
Early Madsion Co, KY Marriages & some birth records
1880 Lee Co., KY Census
1920 Lee Co., KY Census
Early Lee Co., KY Marriages
1860 Breathitt Co., Ky Census, include 1860 mortality schedule
Early Clay Co., KY Marriages
Early Floyd Co., KY Marriages
Jackson Co., Ky Marriages (some)
Estill Co., KY Deeds to 1875
Estill Co., KY Early Circuit Court Records
Owsley Co., Ky Early Marriages (includes some surrounding counties)
Breathitt Co, KY 1852-1858 & 1874-1878 Vital Records
1860 Breathitt Co., Ky Slave Schedule
1920 Clark Co., KY Census
Persons at Early Settlement Stations (Daniel Boone's time period)
Some Early Madison Co., KY Circuit County Clerk Records
1850 INDEX Fayette, Garrard, Jessamine, Madison, Montgomery & Owsley
Counties (Census?)
Early Lee Co., KY Births & Deaths

11. Tony
1850 Harlan County Census

12. Karima
PLEASE PUT "KARIMA-LOOKUP PLEASE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE
OF YOUR REQUEST AND GIVE ME AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU
CAN WITH YOUR REQUEST
Kentucky Marriages 1797-1865

"This book does not contain ALL of the marriages in KY from
1778-1865. These are marriage notices that were taken from Lexington,
KY newspapers during that time period."

13. Laurie Aubrey
1870 Census Index

14. Wayne Duncan
Family Tree Maker Marriage Index CD #2 (1720-1926)

15. **** ****
Lawrence County Marriages 1822-1850
Lawrence County Deaths 1852-1857, 1859-1860
Pike County Census records (all years)
Pike County Marriages 1822-1865
Pike County Deaths 1849-1909
Floyd County Census 1840, 1850, and 1880
Floyd County Early Court Records
Floyd County Marriages 1808-1851, 1866-1893
Magoffin County Marraiges 1860-1910
Johnson County Marriages 1822-1850
LOUISIANA
1. Wanda Lovell
1830 & 1850 East Feliciana Parish, LA

2. 1920 Saint Charles Parish Co.,LA
http://www.acadiacom.net/will_o

MAINE

MARYLAND
1. Lynn
1800,1850,1860-Queen Anne's Co., MD
1850 Caroline Co., MD

2. Laura Meeks
Census INDEX for Pre 1790, 1790

3. Faith Keahey
1790 MD Census (Has only Head of Households, no spouses,
no children)

MASSACHUSETTS

MICHIGAN

1. Kathleen T. Choi
I have some partial indices. They're all limited to
the surname CLARK, but I will be happy to check them for anyone.
1840 Michigan
1845 Michigan state census
1850 Michigan
1860 Michigan
1860 Detroit and Wayne Co., MI
1870 Michigan
1870 Detroit

MINNESOTA
1. Chuck Miller
Wabasha County, MN 1900

2. Tom Wilde
1870 Census Dakota Co., MN

MISSISSIPPI
1. Larry Cooley
Harrison Co., MS 1850
Wayne Co., MS - 1820, 1830, 1840, 1850

2. Martha Harris
1850 Clarke Co., MS

3. Sharon Huband
1840 & 1850 Choctaw Co., MS
1850 Attala Co, MS

4. Charlotte [Graham] Hux;
1850 Lawrence Co., MS

5. Mary Solomon
Request must include an approximate year of birth, and
only full name requests, no surname searches.
1850 Perry and Sunflower Counties, MS

6. Barbara Slizewski
Monroe Cty, MS 1850

7. Brenda Nichols
1850 Lauderdale Co., MS
In any request to me, please address me by name, otherwise I may think it
is
a request to one of the many lists that I am on, and may wait for someone
else to answer it :). Thank you.

MISSOURI
1. Mary Solomon
Request must include an approximate year of birth, and
only full name requests, no surname searches.
1870 Cass County, MO

2. Judy Casper
1850 Holt Cty MO. also 1850 slave schedule.

3. Rickie Sue "Preferred Customer"
LEWIS CO MO 1850,
Marriage records for LEWIS Co MO 1833-1863

4. Kim Schumacher
1880 Clay Co., MO
History of Henry & St. Clair Co., MO 1883
History of Henry Co., MO 1910
Henry Co., MO Marriage Records 1835-1861
1840 Henry Co., MO Census
Tombstone Transcriptions from Union Cemetery, Kansas City, MO
Jackson Co., MO Vital Records 1826-1876 (Early Church records,
early cemeteries)

5. Laura Hayes
SEE REQUIREMENT FOR CENSUS LISTINGS
1850 Perry Co., MO census
1850 Osage Co., MO census
1880 Maries Co., MO census
1880 Phelps Co., MO census
1890 Phelps Co., MO tax list
1900 Maries Co., MO census
1910 Maries Co., MO census
1920 Maries Co., MO census

MUST PROVIDE PAGE NUMBER FOR FOLLOWING CENSUS (not indexed)
1900 Phelps Co., MO census

Index to Marriage Book A, Maries Co., MO 1868-1881
Index to Marriage Book B, Maries Co., MO 1881-1890

6. Jane Wheeler
1880 Christian Co., MO
PLEASE PUT CC IN THE SUBJECT AREA,INCLUDE LAST NAME
AND FIRST NAME OF PERSON WANTED

7. Sherry Neff
1837-1929 Clark Co, MO Marriage Records
Clark Co., MO Cemetery Inscriptions
Scotland Co., MO Cemetery Inscriptions

8. Barbara Freeman
"COLE COUNTY DIRECTORY LOOKUP" IN THE SUBJECT LINE ALONG
WITH PROVIDING FULL NAMES OF THE INDIVIDUAL (S) THEY ARE
LOOKING FOR.

The book I have is the "Illustrated Sketch Book and Directory
of Jefferson City and Cole County Missouri" for the year 1900.
This book is a directory listing along with biographies and pictures
of some of the more prominent individuals in Cole County MO.

SPECIAL LOOKUPS

1. Susan Marr

FTM CD's
2, 17, 113, 117, 118, 130, 131, 132, 134, 145, 146, 156, 159, 163, 164,
166, 167, 170, 171
172, 175, 177, 179, 181, 183, 189, 192, 193, 196, 209, 227, 228, 231,
236, 238, 243, 250,
251, 255, 258, 302, 304, 305, 310, 317, 318, 350, 351, 354, 400, 401,
402, 403, 449, 450,
590, 600

Then I have VOL 1 - 27 in World Family Tree CD's.
The only thing that I ask is that when a person asks for information
from 1-27 is that they can receive a GEDCOM or an rtf. attachment. I
have had problems sending to requestors and have had to end up copying
and mailing and with no help in postage of large envelopes of information.

2. Laura Hayes
Cherokee Roots, Vol. 1, Eastern Cherokee Rolls
Encylopedia of Western Gunfighters
Native Time, Historical Time Line of Native America

3. Mrs. GiJoeWW2
Cherokee Trail of Tears 1835 special census of Cherokee in
AL, GA, NC & TN before removal to OK. Mostly native names,
occupation, degree of Indian blood, whether reads English or
Cherokee, # of people in household, Geographical area of state,
county or river/creek area.

4. Robert T. Boone
1860 US Census Selected States/Counties CD #318

DO NOT FORWARD!! Thank You.

This thread: