CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0933131244

From: <>
Subject: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] Delay in Posting July 30 Updated Census Lookup Volunteer Lists
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:07:24 EDT

Hello everyone,

Thought I should give you advance notice that I will be unable to post the
July 30 volunteer list until either Monday or Tuesday (8/2 or 8/3).

On Friday, I will be traveling to Lee County to attend the funeral service of
my uncle who passed away in California earlier this month. I will return
late Monday (8/2).

I hope to "squeeze" in some time in the Lee and Scott County, VA courhouses
and libraries on Monday. If you have a request that does not require
research, I can ATTEMPT to do it for you. If you have a research request and
want me to hand deliver it, please forward your email to me prior to Friday
AM.

Hope everyone understands the reason for the delay. I will make the posting
my first action item upon my return to my home.

Sincerely,

Wayne Duncan

This thread: