CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 1999-07 > 0933268332

From: <>
Subject: [CENSUS-CHAT-L] Will do look ups for Bullitt County
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:12:12 EDT

Dear Fellow Members,

I have a few spare hours tonight and tomorrow, and I've decided to dedicate
it to Genealogy Look Ups. I have the following Books and will do look ups
from them. Please Put LOOK UP in the subject line, the in body of letter,
list book you want look up from and the name, if you have any dates the helps
narrow it down. Please remember Surname searches take a very long time to do.

1810 Bullitt County Census
1820 Bullitt County Census
1830 Bullitt County Census
1840 Bullitt County Census
1850 Kentucky Census (only head of household name in index) having county
helps
1900 Bullitt County Census Mt. Washington and Shepherdsville
1797-1876 Bullitt County Marriages
Who was Who in Bullitt County (notes from 1850 census)
Out of the Shadows (recent book about women of Bullitt County)

Most of the Books can be purchased from the Bullitt Co. Gen. Society ect.
will send info if anyone is interested.

Happy Hunting
Brenda

This thread: