CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 2003-06 > 1055438436

From: "Gordon A. Watts" <>
Subject: Post 1901 Census - A note from Senator Milne
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:20:36 -0700

Greetings All.

The following message from Senator Lorna Milne is forwarded for your
information. For information about submitting Access to Information
Requests for the 1911 Census of Canada please check the Post 1901 Census
Project website at the URL following my signature. We encourage
everyone to send ATI requests made to Statistics Canada for access to
these vital records.

Happy Hunting.

Gordon A. Watts
Co-Chair, Canada Census Committee