CENSUS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > CENSUS-CHAT > 2010-04 > 1270336372

From: "Dick Tague" <>
Subject: Re: [CENSUS-CHAT] info request
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:21:42 -0500

Hi Laura, Believe I may have found your household in 1920 but first a
request. Names of known offsping of Antonio. And always consider the
suggestions of others.

We can't tell you how to do your own research or how to post a good request,
but our offerings can make it a lot easier. Dick
May you live to be a hundred, with an extra year to repent! (Irish proverb)