CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0973116061

From: Søren Henning Dalgaard <>
Subject: SV: [CFTW] Indexed book
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:01:01 +0100

That is exactly my point, if I have performance problems someone else should
have them too, but perhaps I'm publishing more than most of you, and
therefore I was the first to notice the problem.

I frequently send updated CD-ROMS to my family with the book as a PDF-file,
sometimes the only changes are corrections to transcripted source documents,
birth dates etc. that is why I asked for the ability to print random
chapters in the indexed book in the first place.

Perhaps I'm the only one that works that way? Perhaps I'm the only one that
suffers for the performance problem? Perhaps I'm the only one that uses
random printing of chapters from the Indexed book?

Søren Henning Dalgaard