CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0973252570

From: Ira J Lund <>
Subject: RE: SV: [CFTW] Bug in 3.03?
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 05:56:10 -0600

>Now I have found out what is happening with the pictures. They are stored
>with the individual with MS-dos 8.3-filename and the media editor and
>reports use lfn. That explains why the sort order of the photos change in
>the report if I not replace the photos with 8.3-names for each individual
>with the long file names. (It happens that the MS-dos names changes when I
>replace or add files.)

I am not sure I understand what is happening here. Are you saying that
CFT-Win is storing a long file name as a short file name? I have some ling
file name photos in my database and this does not happen to me. I don't
quite understand what youare saying here.

Ira
Mr. Ira J. Lund
E-mail: Web: http://www.cf-software.com

Cumberland Family Software, 385 Idaho Springs Road, Clarksville TN 37043

This thread: