CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0973512688

From: Søren Henning Dalgaard <>
Subject: SV: [CFTW] Indexed Book
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:11:28 +0100

Laser printers, except the small home office printers, all comes with a
duplex unit or has the duplex unit as an option. The function of the duplex
unit is to turn the page over so it can be printed on the other side.

I uses a HP Color LaserJet 4500 but this printer is to expensive for the
home office. You can accomplish the same by setting your printer to manual
feed and turn the page yourself.

Søren Henning Dalgaard