CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0973599060

From: Amy Macdonald <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Indexed Book
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 05:11:00 -0700

The HP 660C does this also - although it feeds pages from the top of the pile,
therefore when one has selected and printed the odd number pages (set the required
odd page numbers ex. 1 - 29), one has to reverse the stack so that page one is at
the top (keep printed side up for printing the even numbered pages, set the
required page limits). There is a collate feature in the 660C software also.

Amy.

"Floyd E. Turner" wrote:

> Or, you could get a printer like mine- HP DeskJet 870Cse which has capability
> to take a group of pages, print all the odd numbered pages, then ask you to
> just turn the printed stack around (not OVER) and will then print the
> appropriate even numbered pages on the back of the correct pages. And will
> collate, too. Or, did I miss something during my recent sabbatical and someone
> has already reported this?
>
> Floyd

This thread: