CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0974117192

From: Ira J Lund <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Short dates
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:06:32 -0600

>I have a problem: The story don't recognize whem I use only year in the
date and show the string for long dates as:
>John nasceu no dia de de 1973 instead John nasceu em 1973.
>In time: I'm using portutuguese language.

Yes, I see what the problem is and this is something I will have to fix in
the program. When I wrote it I never accounted for these extra small words
in languages other than English. I will add this to my list of things to fix.

Ira
Mr. Ira J. Lund
E-mail: Web: http://www.cf-software.com

Cumberland Family Software, 385 Idaho Springs Road, Clarksville TN 37043

This thread: