CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0974119169

From: "Hendrik J Bosman" <>
Subject: [CFTW] Bug : Shortcut keys NOT A BUG
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:39:29 +0200

Dear Friends,

When translating into Afrikaans I alos came across the oprion of sticking to
shortcut keys or not. I simply decided that it was not really necessary to
have shortcut keys since i`m using the mouse anyway. So, where it was not
directly possible to translate using the deafault key I simply did not
inmdacate the availability of such a key.

My opinion. This is NOT A BUG in the program rather a BUG in the
incompatibility of different languages.

Blessed Greetings,

Hendrik Jozephus Bosman
Afrikaans Translator - CFTW